ADSM-L

Tl891 tape library

2001-10-26 06:11:39
Subject: Tl891 tape library
From: Bruce Mitchell <bruce.mitchell AT DB DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 11:04:18 +0000
BTW  thanks to all who 'replied' regarding the configuring of this unit..
You'll be pleased to hear the
saga is still ongoing. Having been abel to see, but not configure the library
unit through TSM , Tivoli's latest request
is that we down the TL891 firmware..

I got as far as seeing lb3.0.0.5 which TSM wouldn't configure. Believe me I
tried everything, bar flying out there and
kicking the 'darn thing'...

Let me back to my large libraries please...

Tel:       +44(0) 207 547 4917
Fax        +44(0) 207 650 7917
Mobile    +44(0) 7768 361-885
email:    bruce.mitchell AT db DOT com

notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized
forbidden.