ADSM-L

Re: W2000 system files

2001-08-09 11:56:17
Subject: Re: W2000 system files
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 11:56:57 -0400
Hi TSM world!

Anybody know, have I to backup C:\WINNT folder if I backup SYSTEMOBJECT
(that include and all system files in C:\WINNT folder and subfolders and it
takes about 200MB)

A:  TSM automatically skips the files in the WInNT folder that are already
included in SYSTEMFILES. But there are some files in WINNT that are NOT
included in SYSTEMFILES, so yes you should still back it up.

A:
Can be SYSTEMFILES incremental? becouse it always does full backup.... :-(((
NO. It always backs up everything.  Takes about 200MB for me, also.   :-(((!