ADSM-L

Re: What would you think would happen..........

2001-07-17 15:00:04
Subject: Re: What would you think would happen..........
From: "Martin, Jon R." <jrmartin AT KNS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 15:00:38 -0400
Zoltan,

Interesting subject I was just talking about this possibility the other day.
My question refers to part 1.  When you say the node is not a TSM-client I
am assuming that they have the TSM client installed they are just not
registered with the server as a node?  Otherwise how would they access the
utilities to open the connection in the first place?

Besides taking the safety precaution of locking the source node out has
anyone experienced this situation before?

Jon