ADSM-L

Re: Pl answer to this question or mail me directly

2001-06-01 16:19:25
Subject: Re: Pl answer to this question or mail me directly
From: Rajesh Oak <rajeshoak AT LYCOS DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 16:20:17 -0400
Shekhar,
I think you are a very rude person. You are not the owner of this discussion
group and if anybody has a right to block this question it is the owner. If you
have a problem with a  question, send him a mail directly and not to the entire
list. Your choice of words were inappropriate.
I could have replied to you seperately but this is not the first time you have
replied arrogantly. And by the way this is not an AIX list this is the ADSM
list.

Rajesh Oak

--
On Fri, 1 Jun 2001 15:38:53
On Fri, 1 Jun 2001 15:38:53
 Dhotre, Shekhar wrote:
>Bala first thing nobody will answer such kind of questions on this AIX
>disscussioin list ,
>and nobody  should  ask  such kind of questions ..

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!