ADSM-L

Problems with Pathligt Router / IBM 21208-R03

2001-04-09 12:25:58
Subject: Problems with Pathligt Router / IBM 21208-R03
From: Norbert T-Online <nkm.martin AT T-ONLINE DOT DE>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 18:29:18 +0200
Kind support team,

one of our customers sets your Router for the connection to IBM 3584-L32
Library one. 8 x 3580 LTO LVD disk drives are attached there.

The operating system is Windows2000 advanced server with SP1 . The
application is TSM 4.1.3

You attach at every Router 1-4 per 2 LVD Tape drives. At the first Router is
attached for the Changer/Library.an 2 Tapes.

After every restart of the server the Changer/Library change from LUN ID 2
over 3 or 4.

The Library doesn't have to be left possibly on a LUN ID constantly so that
TSM server 4.1.3 can work with that. The RSM under WIN2000 is disabled.
As server adapter a LP8000N SW is used by emu lex.
We as Switch occurred for the IBM 2109-S16 /Brocade switch.

What can I do?

Have they solved all problems with what an attitude or a common
configuration are?

with kind regards

Norbert Martin

with kind regards / mit freundlichen Gruessen

Norbert K. Martin
E-Mail:nkm.martin AT t-online DOT de