ADSM-L

Re: ANS1301E Error

2001-03-23 12:23:32
Subject: Re: ANS1301E Error
From: Louis Wiesemann <ljwies01 AT LOUISVILLE DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 12:23:07 -0500
Thanks, I had looked at these and reset the Novell nodes, just yesterday, I
didn't get around to the Unix ones then or might have avoided this problem
today.  I did reset the MAXNUMMP for this node (and my other old nodes), but as
I said, I had already migrated the pool.  So, I will have to do a separate test.

On a related question, when I queried some of these and reset some yesterday  I
noticed some nodes were set to "unlimited", like your example.  I looked at the
documentation and played around with UPDATE some, but could not figure out how
to set it to unlimited.  I don't think I need it but I wondered how to set it
and why some nodes already had it set that way.

What should they be set to?  I have been setting them to 1 per the default, but
know that the defaults are not always what is the best.

Louis J. Wiesemann
502-852-8952Louis J. Wiesemann
502-852-8952