ADSM-L

Looking for Someone (willing to share TDP R/3 experience

2001-03-16 09:36:15
Subject: Looking for Someone (willing to share TDP R/3 experience
From: Mike Hedden <Mike_Hedden AT FPL DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 09:36:47 -0500
Hi fellow *SMer's-
I am facing an upcoming large SAP installation and am looking for someone
who has some experience using TDP R/3 that would be willing to share their
experiences.  I would first like to talk with the ADSM folks and then
possibly expand the conversation to include the application/SAP support
folks.  If you have the time and inclination I could call you at your
convenience.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Mike (305) 552-2073