ADSM-L

Re: Exchange Problem

2001-03-05 15:08:18
Subject: Re: Exchange Problem
From: Eliza Lau <lau AT VTCAT.CC.VT DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 15:08:49 -0500
Upgrade to TDP for exchange v1.1.1.01.  You can ftp it from the IBM site:
service.boulder.ibm:/storage/tivoli-storage-management/maintenance/tivoli-data-protection/ntexch/1.1.1

We are running TSM server 4.1.2, and exchange backup/restore works just fine.

Eliza Lau
Virginia Tech Computing Center
lau AT vt DOT edu