ADSM-L

TDP oracle

2001-01-29 10:11:08
Subject: TDP oracle
From: Jerry Caupain <j.caupain AT PINK DOT NL>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 15:11:04 +0100
Hello everybody,

When I use TDP for Oracle the backup completes OK.
But when I issue the command

query filespace

TSM tells me the following:
Node Name            Filespace   Platform Filespace        Capacity   Pct
                               Name         Type
  (MB)    Util
------------------------------ -----------       --------       ---------
        --------       -----
SVRDBS02_ORC   /WHEPP    TDP      API:ORAC-          0.0        0.0
                                                   Oracle   LE

                                                   SUN

Question:
I can also see the files using the command  show versions <nodename> *
But why is the capacity and the Pct Util  0% ??
Does it have something to do with the DSMO_AVG_SIZE parameter?

Thanx in advance for any help!

Jerry Caupain