ADSM-L

TDP for Oracle on NT scheduler question

2001-01-12 19:20:16
Subject: TDP for Oracle on NT scheduler question
From: Phillip Guan <pguan AT SANSIA DOT NET>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 16:22:42 -0800
Hi all,

I have problem to set up schedule TDP for Oracle backup on NT, here is the
paragraphs  from book "TDP for Oracle for Windows NT Installation and User's
Guide"  on Chapter 4 - Using the TSM Central Scheduler
5.TDP for Oracle must be running under the Oracle Site Services account in
5.TDP for Oracle must be running under the Oracle Site Services account in
order to be able to access the Oracle backup
    APIs. The TDP for Oracle Scheduler service must logon using that
account. The scheduler service account information
    can be specified using the services applet in the control panel.
What does 'Oracle Site Service account' mean? How do I set up it when I
What does 'Oracle Site Service account' mean? How do I set up it when I
define the services? Anyone has done this? Thanks a lot!

Best regards,
Phillip Guan