ADSM-L

TDP for ORACLE on SOLARIS.

2000-11-25 15:17:53
Subject: TDP for ORACLE on SOLARIS.
From: Bruce Mitchell <bruce.mitchell AT DB DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 15:55:52 +0000
Question...

     I'm attempting to install TDP v 2.1.0.10  on Solaris 2.6. Pkg's obtained
from Tivoli FTP site.

When I attempt to store the passwd using ./aobpwsd I get a coredump, and
nothing in dsierror.log

I've set DSMO_NODE to  the virtual server in dsm.sys and see a connection made
to to the client from the server side :-

11/24/00   13:39:42  ANR0406I Session 14627 started for node NMS00ORA (TDP
                      Oracle SUN) (Tcp/Ip 10.129.24.213(43407)).
11/24/00   13:39:43  ANR0480W Session 14627 for node NMS00ORA (TDP Oracle SUN)
                      terminated - connection with client severed.

Anyone have any ideas. The pkgadd for TDPoracle doesn't install a licence file.
We have the server licenced to support TDP. Do I need
a client licence as well???

Anyone have any ideas??

LONDON
Tel:       +44(0) 207 547 4917
Fax        +44(0) 207 650 7917
Mobile    +44(0) 468 361-885
email:    bruce.mitchell AT db DOT com

notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised
forbidden.