ADSM-L

How to restore data from one TSM Server to a client on another TS M Server (separate TSM Databases)

2000-11-20 01:20:46
Subject: How to restore data from one TSM Server to a client on another TS M Server (separate TSM Databases)
From: Roland Bender <BENDERR AT ING.BOEHRINGER-INGELHEIM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 07:20:17 +0100
Have a nice day....

i face the following problem. We have two TSM Servers with one TSM instance
on server one, and two TSM instances on Server two.

If a user moved to another department, his personal data should follow him
from TSM server two instance two, to TSM sever one. I noticed the export
node command but was not sure if it point me the right way.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Best regards,

Freundliche Grüsse

Roland Bender

Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma KG
A Informationsverarbeitung
IT Betrieb Ingelheim
Job- und Datenservice

Telefon:        +49 (0) 6132/ 77 - 2014
Telefax:                +49 (0) 6132 /77 - 3216
e-Mail:         BenderR AT ing.boehringer-ingelheim DOT com

Notice:
An electronic message is not binding on its sender.
Any message referring to a binding engagement must be confirmed in writing
and duly signed.

Internetauftritt der Firma Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma KG =>
http://www.boehringer-ingelheim.com