ADSM-L

Re: BACKUPSET DELETE PROBLEM

2000-11-07 10:15:51
Subject: Re: BACKUPSET DELETE PROBLEM
From: Chris Welsh - Finance <Chris.Welsh AT BLAENAU-GWENT.GOV DOT UK>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 15:12:17 -0000
Ruddy

Try updating your volumes acc=readw after you have checked them in as
privates,  although I only checkin empty volumes that have expired or are as
a result of a offsite storage pool reclaimation

Chris

Chris Welsh     Technical Support Analyst (Blaenau Gwent C.BC)
Tel             01495 355232
Email           chris.welsh AT blaenau-gwent.gov DOT uk