ADSM-L

Expiration and Include/Exclude

2000-09-16 08:34:07
Subject: Expiration and Include/Exclude
From: "Barth, Terry V. (MBS)" <Terry.Barth AT MORTGAGEFAMILY DOT COM>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 08:40:47 -0400
Hello All -

I just want to check something - if anyone can help.
We recently decided to exclude some directories on some servers, by
indicating it in the exclude/include list.

One of our policies states the following:
If client data exists - 2
If client data deleted - 1
Length of time to retain x-tra backup version - no limit
Length of time to retain only version - 60days

Now, I went and excluded some of the directories that were previously backed
up for many of the clients.

Am I correct in thinking that this data will expire 60 days after I excluded
it?

Thanks.

Terry