ADSM-L

Re: Exchange error

2000-03-07 10:36:00
Subject: Re: Exchange error
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 10:36:00 -0500
Joel,

"ACN2625E error (Internal Error)", of course, is the catch all
for the things that shouldn't normally happen.  :-)
I wouldn't even want to try to guess on this generic error.

A few things to try before calling support.

1.) Reinstall TDP for Exchange to be sure the files are OK.
    If you are not already running it, I recommend the
    latest version, 1.1.1.01.  It has a fix that is
    important to have on your system.

2.) Check the Event Log to see if it gives you any indications
    of what might be wrong.

3.) Shutdown all services gracefully, and reboot the machine.

After that, IBM needs a trace to see where it is failing.
As far as the support issue goes...the people are steadily
getting experience and using them for support is the only way
that they will get the experience.

P.S. The service folks will tell you to turn on a trace by adding
     the following to the command line invocation:

            /TRACEFILE:AGENT.TRC /TRACEFLAG:T_ALL

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler