ADSM-L

Re: 3494 Library in pause/intervention state

2000-03-07 03:33:05
Subject: Re: 3494 Library in pause/intervention state
From: "Mauro M. TINELLI" <Mauro.TINELLI AT ST DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 09:33:05 +0100
Eric,

I normally use the SNMP protocol to send the message to an OpenView
station which set the alarm to a System Console and from there through
SMS to some cellular phones.
In one year of intense activity, I received three serious intervention
requests, the 3494 dropped a cassette twice and the gripper went crazy
once.

Ciao - Mauro, STM

> We had an issue last night in which a 3494 library went into a
> pause/intervention state last night. Although a message appeared at the
ATL