ADSM-L

Re: Upgrade from R50 to S7A

2000-01-13 10:14:17
Subject: Re: Upgrade from R50 to S7A
From: "Purdon, James" <james_purdon AT MERCK DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 10:14:17 -0500
Hi Michael,
  We moved our ADSM server from an R24 to an S70 last year.  I used it as an
opportunity to test out significant portions of our disaster recovery
plan...

  I think you'll probably need to install a fresh copy of server on the new
system, copy over your volume history and device configuration files,
possibly configure database volumes, and load your database from your last
database backup...

Jim