ADSM-L

Re: Help: DB backup fails.

2000-01-13 08:48:28
Subject: Re: Help: DB backup fails.
From: Bill Sherrill <billsh AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 08:48:28 -0500
Hi Logan,

Check your drives that are associated with the 7331_lib1.  You either have
tapes mounted on the available drives or your drives are offline.  Also
make sure that your mount limit setting on your device class is not less
than the number of available drives.

LOGAN <vlogan AT USA DOT NET>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 01/12/2000 11:49:30 PM