ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:35:05
Currently our reclamation's are timed to re-set to normal levels (100) =
15
minutes before our backups start each evening. This way we finish the =
daily
housekeeping tasks before starting on the backups.

However, we have been thinking that maybe we could run the =
reclamation's a
lot later into the evening, and overlap them with the backups. Are =
there any
pros / cons / OKs / watch out for / etc that we should be aware of??

The backups are all to disk. The reclamation's are tape to tape. The =
only
problems (??) are with the interaction on the database.

Cheers, Chris