ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:36:16

Hi Tom,

we are using server-server comm thru 100tx full-duplex w/o hubs and routers
between and we are able to saturate the cable in both directions (20 MB/sec
total) without any special settings with 2 sessions parallel in both directions.
Our Server volumes are 1 Gig and 4 Gig size. But maybe it depends on the object
size, we have almost large objects (>100M).

For the second issue I only have the idea of maxsize (or whatever is the name
for the param which means the maximum object size, all larger will go to the
next pool).

Regards

Roger Hohmann

Tom Smith <tom1014 AT HOTMAIL DOT COM> on 13.12.99 15:47:35

Bitte antworten an "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>