ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Certification

1999-11-22 09:11:57
Subject: Re: ADSM Certification
From: Nathan King <nathan.king AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 08:11:57 -0600
Capacity planning is an important part of the exam. I also had quite a few
questions on DRM.

I wish there was a single book for this, but really there isn't. My best
advice is to take a look at SSSI's Advanced ADSM Course.

SSSI helped put together the ADSM certification and therefore their course
is probably the closest to the material required for passing the test.
The course has a lot of good material on capacity planning which I haven't
seen in any of IBM's manuals or redbooks.

I took the course and passed the test the following week. For more
information why not ask Kelly Lipp from SSSI who subscribes to this forum.

Nathan