ADSM-L

Re: FW: ADSM on UNIX

1999-11-19 21:35:55
Subject: Re: FW: ADSM on UNIX
From: Paul Fielding <paul.fielding AT HOME DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 19:35:55 -0700
I'd be interested in better answer than the one that I have.  (I've
encountered this question before!)

I played around for hours trying to get the darn thing to install to an
alternate directory (I'm an AIX guy, not an HPUX guy), and finally just
settled on creating a soft link at the default location that points to the
location that I want to install to.  Basically, create the install folder
that you want, create the soft link at the default location (was it /adsm or
/usr/adsm? I can never remember), then install the package.  Works fine.

Paul