ADSM-L

ANS0101E NLInit: Unable to open message repository 'dscameng.txt' .-- and WINAT- any clues?

1999-09-21 10:16:17
Subject: ANS0101E NLInit: Unable to open message repository 'dscameng.txt' .-- and WINAT- any clues?
From: Lisa Cabanas <CABANL AT MAIL.MODOT.STATE.MO DOT US>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 09:16:17 -0500
I am attempting to use the NT Resource Kit utility winat for scheduling batch
jobs that perform ADSM queries.... and its not working.  I can run the same
batch file from a command prompt, from the run line and by double-clicking the
bat file and it works flawlessly.  When I try to run them via winat the only
thing I get is the above error message.  I have tried it with the scheduler set
up as system, as me, and interactively both ways.  Still don't work.  Put a "set
path" in the batch.  Have populated numerous paths with the file "dscameng.txt"-
to no avail. I have searched the archives and IBM's/Tivoli's site and have had
no luck.  Can anybody help me out??  Do I need to run this as a chron job on AIX
(so it will work?).

thanks
Lisa Cabanas
cabanl AT mail.modot.state.mo DOT us