ADSM-L

Re: help

1999-05-25 10:26:40
Subject: Re: help
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 16:26:40 +0200
Hello,

please start a backup of your ADSM database, it will clear the log. You will
have to choose between roll-forward and normal mode of the log.

But in between, just start the backup of adsm DB.

Rene Lambelet
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestle - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41'21'924'35'43 / Fax: ++41'21'924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com