ADSM-L

Re: Netware5 passwordgenerate access error

1999-05-19 07:35:17
Subject: Re: Netware5 passwordgenerate access error
From: Patrick Boutilier <boutilpj AT EDNET.NS DOT CA>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 08:35:17 -0300
Have you tried changing the password? About half (10 or so servers) of my
4.11 servers just couldn't hold the password that it was using. I changed
the password and they have no problem now. The original password was 5
characters long while the new one had 6. Don't know if that made a
difference. Also the rest of the servers had no problem with the 5
character password.