ADSM-L

Re: Volume State

1999-03-26 20:36:46
Subject: Re: Volume State
From: Joseph A Faracchio <SPGJAF AT CMSA.BERKELEY DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 17:36:46 PST
I don't use DRM.   But from what I understand, I have to change
status=offsite to status=readwrite when a copypool tape comes back and
the reusedelay amount has come and gone.  If the reuse time window passes
and I've not changed offsite to readwrite then the tape goes from PENDING
to EMPTY (go figure).  And as soon as I change offsite to readwrite it
gets deleted from the copypool list.   Then I guess I can re use it.
... joe.f.

SPGJAF @ CMSA.Berkeley.Edu    also ... USUCA886 @ IBMMAIL via x.400
University of Calif. at Berkeley  510-642-7638 (work) 524-3872 (home)