ADSM-L

Re: Scheduler on V3 NT Client

1999-03-26 10:40:30
Subject: Re: Scheduler on V3 NT Client
From: fx <fx AT AXA-FRANCEASSURANCE DOT FR>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 16:40:30 +0100
From:   Moir,Betsy[SMTP:betsy.moir AT ABBOTT DOT COM]
Reply To:       ADSM: Dist Stor Manager

I'm just starting to get familiar with the NT V3 client.  I've searched the
documentation and it appears that the only way to run the scheduler on a V3
NT client is through the NT Service - is that correct?

 nop, you can do the same as with windows 9x, in a command line box:

dsmc schedule -password=PASSWORD

 see "using the ms windows backup/archive client", around page 33 for
more on that.

 amicalement,
                        fx

---
fx AT axa-franceassurance DOT fr  | The ten thousand things.
fx AT axa-franceassurance DOT fr  | The ten thousand things.
Axa Assurances, Paris      | How long do any persist?
Networking & system stuff  | Netscape, too, has gone.