ADSM-L

Re: Recovery Log Problem

1998-12-22 16:25:18
Subject: Re: Recovery Log Problem
From: "Prather, Wanda" <PrathW1 AT CENTRAL.SSD.JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 16:25:18 -0500
I have never done this on NT, but look up the DSMSERV EXTEND command in the
Admin reference.
If you don't have the book, you can browse it on the web here:
http://www.storage.ibm.com/software/adsm/pubs/v3pubs/em/wnt/html/admref/a45e
rw.htm

I think you will have to CD into the Server directory where the dsmserv
command lives, and enter DSMSERV EXTEND from there.

Hope this helps.