ADSM-L

Restores with Point In Time Specified

1998-11-13 12:40:41
Subject: Restores with Point In Time Specified
From: Robert Bunt <rmbunt AT NYSEG DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 12:40:41 -0500
I have been an avid user of the FROMDATE and TODATE parameters
specified for RESTORE under Version 2 of ADSM.  I have not had any
call to use the PITDATE (Point In Time Date) parameter available with V3
but, I only imagine that it is a matter of time.

Can I use the PITDATE parameter with a Version 3 Server and a Version 2
Client OR, do both the Server and the Client have to be at Version 3?

                                   Robert Bunt
                                   rmbunt AT nyseg DOT com