ADSM-L

Re: Strange behavior using Browsers and ADSM for AIX V3.1.2

1998-10-21 15:20:42
Subject: Re: Strange behavior using Browsers and ADSM for AIX V3.1.2
From: Glenn MacIntosh <glennm AT SOBEYS DOT CA>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 16:20:42 -0300
Kelly,

    I am running server version 3.1.1.5, on AIX 4.3.1, and have opened an
incident with IBM stating the same problem  (as well, the browsers
occasionally crash the server).  IBM has recognized the problem, and are
working on APARS IX82231 and IX82562.  The first is for the garbage,  the
second the crash.    I am anxiously awaiting a fix, as we started ADSM at
version 3 , so my command line prowess is a litle suspect.

    The problems started when we migrated from AIX 4.2.1 to AIX 4.3.1.

    Have your level 1 support check incidents 07275 and 07287 in Retain.

Good luck,

      Glenn

--
Glenn  MacIntosh