ADSM-L

Re: ADSM client support for Novell Netware 5?

1998-10-14 13:22:07
Subject: Re: ADSM client support for Novell Netware 5?
From: Frank Ramke <ramke AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 13:22:07 -0400
Our test department used the PTF 5 level client for Netware 5 testing.
Unfortunately,
PTF5 was due before we got entirely thru certification testing. Our test
department
now is using PTF 6 client code for completion of certification testing.

We found no problems with ADSM with the PTF 5 level code, but we cannot
officially
support Netware 5 until we complete certification testing. PTF 5 translates to
/adsm/fixes/v3r1/netware/ip21370.exe on index.storsys.ibm.com.

Regards,
Frank Ramke

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 10/13/98 09:43:23 PM