ADSM-L

ADSM V3.2.1 for NT install troubles.

1998-10-14 09:05:40
Subject: ADSM V3.2.1 for NT install troubles.
From: "Bushman, Christopher M" <cbushman AT AMP DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 09:05:40 -0400
Fellow ADSM'ers

I just went through the process of upgrading the our NT ADSM server to
v3.1.2.  In the process, I seem to have lost the Central Scheduler Service.
Has anyone else had this problem?

I would also like to throw in my two cents on the install process.  I don't
know if there is a readme file that I missed, but no where did I see
mentioned that the upgradedb option had to be issued when first starting
dsmserv.exe.  This made for quit an anxious and painful experience.

Well, any ideas on how to get the Central Scheduler back?

regards,

Christopher Bushman
NT Technical Services -200 AMP Drive
Email: cbushman AT amp DOT com