ADSM-L

Re: Archive Problems

1998-10-12 13:06:02
Subject: Re: Archive Problems
From: "McNamara, Sean" <sean.mcnamara AT LMCO DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 13:06:02 -0400
Andrew,

        Thanks for responding bcause I am pulling my hair out.  I have tried
everything.  Any command I issue, whether it is RETRIEVE or a QUERY ARCHIVE
with and without options, returns "No files found matching specifications".
I have even re-installed Version 2.1.0.6 client code and could still not
retrieve the files.  Yet, when I query the database directly, it shows me
that the archive is still there.  This is a DFS environment, so the file was
archived, not off of the server where it lives, but using a different
server.  Hence, the use of -
NODENAME/VIRTUALNODE.

Thanks,
Sean