ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Client for IRIX 6.4

1998-04-22 11:36:25
Subject: Re: ADSM Client for IRIX 6.4
From: "Thomas A. La Porte" <tlaporte AT ANIM.DREAMWORKS DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 08:36:25 -0700
Joe,

Although the v3 clients are officially supported for IRIX 6.2, we
(and several others on this list) have been successfully using
the clients on 6.2, 6.3, and 6.4 machines. Soon we will be
testing them on 6.5 betas.

 -- Tom

"It's a dog eat dog world,                Thomas A. La Porte
 and I'm wearing milkbone underwear."     DreamWorks SKG
              - Norm Peterson             <tlaporte AT anim.dreamworks DOT com>