ADSM-L

Re: Solaris 2.6 client

1998-03-26 22:34:19
Subject: Re: Solaris 2.6 client
From: "Thomas A. La Porte" <tlaporte AT ANIM.DREAMWORKS DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 19:34:19 -0800
FYI, I have just downloaded the v3 Solaris 2.6 client from
index.storsys.ibm.com. It, and the Macintosh and other v3r1.3
clients seem to be available now for download.

 -- Tom

"It's a dog eat dog world,                Thomas A. La Porte
 and I'm wearing milkbone underwear."     DreamWorks SKG
              - Norm Peterson             <tlaporte AT anim.dreamworks DOT com>