ADSM-L

Automatic notification on NT

1998-02-19 05:46:44
Subject: Automatic notification on NT
From: Riccardo Corona <rcorona AT ESOC.ESA DOT DE>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 11:46:44 +0100
HI everybody.
We want to  setup an automatic system to deliver the output - dsmsched.log
 of the nightly schedule for NT clients.
We are currently using a crontab on Aix and unix client that  extracts  the
main informations from dsmsched.log and  mail them to the administrator
list using standard e-mail address ( user AT xxxx.yyy DOT com ). It's quite easy
and it works fine. Now the question is: How  do we do  something similar on
NT clients ? (3.51 - 4 - Wincenter)
I looked through the NT manuals but   I couldn't find anything about mail
commands or related commands.
Any Suggestions?
Thanks