ADSM-L

Re: ADSM SQL Connect Agent

1997-12-02 07:59:41
Subject: Re: ADSM SQL Connect Agent
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 07:59:41 -0500
Phil,

You are correct. With version 1.1 of the ADSMConnect Agent For
MS SQL Server you cannot specify a wildcard for the "/BACKUPFULL"
or "/BACKUPINCR" commands.
If you are writing a script, you could run the "/SQLQUERYDB" command
to get a list of the current databases and use the results to
run your backups.  The "/SQLQUERYDB" command will return all defined
databases and their associated status.
If this is still a problem, please call IBM service to get this
reported through the support structure.
Thanks,

Del Hoobler
ADSM Agent Development