ADSM-L

Re: NT client

1997-10-09 12:59:16
Subject: Re: NT client
From: Daniel Thompson <thompsod AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 11:59:16 -0500
Bonnie,

  Depending on the NT client version you are running, you will have to
implement ADSM as a service differently.

 If you are running 2.1.0.5 or greater, ADSM is a 32-bit product that comes
with a service installation program called dsmcsvci.exe.  See the readme
files for specifics on installation.

If you are running an earlier version it is a 16-bit product that requires
the use of a utility found in the NT resource kit called SRVANY.EXE.  The
doc to use this can be found in various readme files from ADSM and the
resource kit.

Feel free to send me an e-mail with any questions.

Good luck,
  Dan T.