ADSM-L

Re: NT questions

1997-09-10 07:53:10
Subject: Re: NT questions
From: Dave Barber <dbarber AT FORD DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 07:53:10 -0400
Dan - just what I was looking for. Thanks very much.

David

More detail:

We have a number of NT servers which are ADSM clients. The NT
workstations which access these servers run the ADSM client
which resides on the NT server. The problem was, with multiple
users accessing a single client, how to restrict functions
such as change password.

> From: Daniel Thompson <thompsod AT USAA DOT COM>
> Dave,
>
>    Consider the options described below.
>
> Dan T.

> > From: Dave Barber <dbarber AT FORD DOT COM>
> >
> >     Does anyone have a method of disabling the change password
> > function on the GUI client?