ADSM-L

Re[4]: Question regarding restore on AIX

1997-08-25 00:19:10
Subject: Re[4]: Question regarding restore on AIX
From: Izabela Zahorowska <CCIZ AT MUSICA.MACARTHUR.UWS.EDU DOT AU>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 14:19:10 +1000
Joe,
I have changed order in the command line as you suggested but
I still have the same error:
ANS4028E Session rejected: Authentication failure

I have also tried to use another command to get files from another node:

 dsmc restore -FROMN=node2  "/var/spool/mail/a1234567"
This time an error is as follow:

ANS4095E No files matching search criteria were found

Can somebody help me to find out the way to restore files from one AIX
machine to another. One machine is running AIX 3.2.5 and another AIX4.1.

Thanks
Izabela