ADSM-L

migrating filespaces?

1997-08-01 09:11:47
Subject: migrating filespaces?
From: Jeff Hoover <jhoover AT CNMAILSVR.NMSU DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 13:11:47 +0000
We have been running ADSM for some time now. Recently we made some
modifications to our system and I was wondering:

we use to have a file space that backed up as /home

That directory now have been moved to /nmsu

Please don't ask why we have done this, lets call it a management mandate.

I was wondering if I could move all the old backup data from /home to /nmsu so
that when people want to restore stuff they won't have to know if it use to
reside under /home or is now under /nmsu.

Thanks

Jeff Hoover
Systems Programmer
New Mexico State University