ADSM-L

Using ADSM-API with Visual-Basic/Visual-C++

1997-03-14 07:59:00
Subject: Using ADSM-API with Visual-Basic/Visual-C++
From: Stadler Oliver <OLIVER.STADLER AT ROCHE DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 13:59:00 +0100
     Hi,

     Has anybody got experience with using the ADSM-API from MS
     Visual-Basic or MS Visual-C++.
     I tried to call some API Functions from Visual-Basic but always get a
     'General Protection Fault' in the ADSM.DLL.
     I also tried to compile the examples shipped with the ADSM
     Windows-Client with my Visual-C++ compiler but it didn't work.
     So if anybody can provide me with some examples on how to use the API
     with MS Visual-C++ or MS Visual-Basic I would be very grateful.

     Thanks,

     Oliver Stadler
     Roche
     Switzerland