ADSM-L

On 1/31/97 Tony Arsneault posted a question about backup stratagy. This question from

1997-01-31 16:13:03
Subject: On 1/31/97 Tony Arsneault posted a question about backup stratagy. This question from
From: Ted Spendlove <SPENDEE AT THIOKOL DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 14:13:03 -0700
On 1/31/97 Tony Arsneault posted a question about backup stratagy.  This
question from
Owen Crow and the answer from Jerry Lawson from last fall on that topic was
very valuable
to me.  In fact I saved it for future reference.  I know . . . it's in the
history database, but to
save Tony the effort of searching it out I have included it below.

Hope it helps you as much as it did me.
Ted Spendlove
Thiokol Corp.