ADSM-L

BACKUP OF NETWARE 4.1 FILE SERVER

1997-01-27 08:50:00
Subject: BACKUP OF NETWARE 4.1 FILE SERVER
From: Bill King <bill AT NSMC.PARTNERS DOT ORG>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 08:50:00 -0500
I have adstar v2.1 for os/2.  I have a netware 4.1 file server.

I have a problem backing up my 4.1 server.  If I use the ADMIN user I'm
able to backup the nds and it does not start the backup of the file system
(freezes).  If I use the supervisor login it does not start the backup.  I
get a login failure.....

My dsm.opt file has the NWPWF - ON and the NWUS - ON.  I have tried using
both of these options and also one at a time with both users (supervisor
and admin).  I have tried reinstalling the novell client software.

Any help would be appreciated...
Bill
bill AT nsmc.partners DOT org