ADSM-L

ADSM and EXB-220

1997-01-16 22:15:40
Subject: ADSM and EXB-220
From: Yves Tremblay <ytrembla AT COURRIER.USHERB DOT CA>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 22:15:40 -0500
I'd like to know if there's some people who use Exabyte 220 with ADSM
server on RS/6000 ( AIX ). When i try to define library with smit adsm
device media changer, i receive an error who said that EXB-220 is not
supported. README file in ADSM6000 2.1.5.10 say that EXB-220 is supported.

I called Exabyte support to check status of my EXB-220 and history status
on The library after that i tryed to define library, and There's no error
on The device, the only command that the ADSM ask to EXB-220 is the name
and the status of the device.After this operation cfgadsmdd return that
device is not supported.

I need help.......

Yves Tremblay,University of Sherbrooke
Email: Yves.Tremblay AT courrier.usherb DOT ca