ADSM-L

Deleting backup versions from storage

1997-01-09 21:57:11
Subject: Deleting backup versions from storage
From: Dianne Sharp <DSHARP AT CLEAR.CO DOT NZ>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 15:57:11 +1300
I am trying to find out how to delete backup versions of certain files
from storage via the HP Unix client v2.
Looking through the manuals, it looks like you can only delete an entire
filespace or archive copies of certain files.  Is this true?

I want to delete backup versions of files which are no longer included
in a Selective backup.  I removed the -subdir=yes option and want to
make sure the backup versions of files from the subdirectories are not
kept.

Dianne Sharp
Operations Analyst
ISS CUSTOMER SUPPORT