ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Scheduler Service

1996-08-13 14:51:14
Subject: Re: ADSM Scheduler Service
From: Jane Vaughn <Jane_Vaughn AT PCMAILGW.ML DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 1996 13:51:14 EST
     Bob,
      I had many problems when I first tried to get this working (several
     months ago).  It was always my own error - I had the password wrong in
     the registry entry once.  Is there anything in the dsmerror.log or
     dsmsched.log to help you?  Also, I use SYSTEM ACCOUNT for the service.
     Don't know if any of this will help.  I do know that I uninstalled and
     reinstalled many times before I got it right!   -- Jane / NY, NY