ADSM-L

[no subject]

1994-05-21 14:30:35
From: "Joseph A. Faracchio" <SPGJAF AT CMSA.BERKELEY DOT EDU>
Date: Sat, 21 May 1994 11:30:35 PDT
I'm sorry to bother the list but I tried other avenues and got no answer.

WHY is it that when I send a note to this LIST I get this "junk" mail??
(See below, probably goin to get a nother one now!)
I tried sending a note to JUBandhu at CANVM2 but my system says its not
a .BERKELEY.EDU node nor is it a .BITNET node.

I don't know this person and don't care if he's archiving notes from lists
that I send out.   And I'd wish he'd put a filter on his 'GONE' exec!!!

thanks .. joe.f.
p.s.  Maybe the author of "SAFE" could put a special -L filter in!
 Out of the office - my backup is Tony (JUBandhu at CANVM2) I will be back May
 Out of the office - my backup is Tony (JUBandhu at CANVM2) I will be back May
 25...

 The mail you sent has been archived.

 This message was sent by the SAFE automatic machine: do not reply.